Conversation Between a Guy and a Girl After Broke Up for Years


Girl: " I miss you. "
Guy: " And so ? "
Girl: " I really did. "
Boy: " Ok. "
Girl: " I’m sorry. "
Guy: " What for ? "
Girl: " For ignoring your efforts to communicate with me. "
Guy: " It's ok. I got used to it, then I got tired, so I stopped trying and started forgetting. "
Girl: " I.. I.. tried to forget about you, you see ? "
Guy: ( silent )
Girl: " Cause it tore me apart that we can never be. "

Guy: " It's ok. "
Girl: " Why is it so ok ? "
Guy: " I got used to days hoping you’d be back, but you never did. I started facing reality, and started to get move on. "
Girl: " Wait.. am I too late ? "
Guy: " Too late for what? "
Girl: " To court you ? "
Guy: "
 You know, I’ve always wanted to hear that from you. Back then, years ago. But.. I got used to only wishing for it.. then realized it would never happen, so I stopped hoping. "
Girl: " I’m really sorry, but don't worry, this time, I'll make your wishes come true. "
Guy: " That's not possible.. I have got someone in my life.. "
Girl: " Its great for you.. Who is she ? When I'll meet her ? "
Guy: " She doesn't wanna meet you any day. " 

Girl : " But why ? What I have done to her ? "
Guy: (slowly replied) " She just don't wanna meet the one who did hurt me the most.. It's my turn to say sorry. Time got into me. You’ve broken my heart already. I can't risk experiencing that again. Thank you anyway for communicating with me after years of silence. "
She kept her head down and went silently. After she left the guy out. The guy took a wallet from his pocket and look to the picture of her which he still kept in his wallet. Some tears rolled down when he whispered...


" She's still you... "





Massive Thanks to:
Silent Tears Always Speak | Facebook ( Article Maker )
www.norwegiandating.net  ( Source Image )
Dhaniel Ros ( Editor, Blog Owner )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please (:

 
Domo-kun Cute