Poor Guy and Rich Girl


Once upon a time a poor guy loved a rich girl. One day the boy proposed her.
Guy: " I love you. Will you marry me ? "
Girl: " Listen ! Your monthly salary is my daily hand expenses. Should I be involved with you ? How could you thought that ? I will never love you. So, forget me and get engaged with someone else of your level ! "
The guy left the girl. But somehow the boy couldn't forget her so easily.
( 10 years later )
One day they became face to face in a shopping center.
Girl: " Hey ! You ! How are you ? Now I'm married. Do you know how much is my husband's salary? $ 500.000 per month. Can you imagine ? And he is also very smart. "
The guy's eyes got wet with tears by hearing those words. After few minutes her husband came. Before the girl could say something to the guy, her husband started to say by seeing the guy.
Girl's Husband: " Sir ! You here ? Meet my wife. "
Then he said to her wife.
Girl's Husband: " I'm going to assist a project of this sir, which is of $ 200.000.000. And do you know a fact ? This sir loved a girl but he didn't get her. That's why he is still unmarried. How much lucky the girl was. Isn't she ? Now a days who can love a girl like that way ? "

Then the girl was silent without making any slightest word.



The End...





Moral:
Life is not so SHORT. So, don't be so proud of yourself and any others...
Situations CHANGE with TIME. Everyone should RESPECT other's LOVE 
   ♥   ♥





Massive Thanks to:
Silent Tears Always Speak | Facebook ( Article Maker )
ciricara.com ( Source Image )
Dhaniel Ros ( Editor, Blog Owner )

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's happen to my friend...

Post a Comment

Comment please (:

 
Domo-kun Cute