Don't Cheating on Your Partner !



* Girl saw her boyfriend with another girl holding hands *
* Girl messages him *

Girl: " Where are you ? "
Boy: " I'm at my home ! "
Girl: " Ohh.. Ok. Well, I see your twin same like you with someone else ! Hahaha.. and he is behind me ! "
Boy: ( looked at her and feel ashamed, boy messages her ) " He's me.. I'm so sorry I swear I would never do that again ! Your trust make me proud, I deserve it and have to be yours only ! "
Girl: " That's Ok.. But I'm too stupid to love you again but not too idiot enough to trust you again ! "
Boy: " Well, I will win it again ! "



* Boy left the other girl and back to his real girlfriend *




Moral:
♥ A relationship is all
dependent on the trust. 

If someone trusts you blindly
never ever prove they're truly blind.
So, don't cheat ! You'll know the pain 

of this all if someday you got cheated. ♥



Massive Thanks to:
Silent Tears Always Speak | Facebook ( Article Maker )
www.jerkmagazine.net ( Source Image )
Dhaniel Ros ( Editor, Blog Owner )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please (:

 
Domo-kun Cute